What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and company information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as country, preferences and interests
- Facebook or Twitter account identifiers and information, including data and communication history of Facebook pages that you administer
- Other information relevant to use of Yellow Messenger and/or its services or customer surveys and/or offers
- Besides name, CV, professional experience, academic information for job applications at Yellow Messenger
What We Do Not Collect
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us personal information, please contact us.
Why We Collect It
In order to provide you with the best service, we need to collect the information mentioned above. To elaborate, the following should be noted about why we collect your information -
- To provide Yellow Messenger’s software services, including monitoring and responding to content on your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- For analytics purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you’ve opted-in to hear from us, we may seldom contact you by email or phone for sales and research purposes. You can unsubscribe from hearing from us anytime.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have certain procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We limit disclosure of your personal information to third parties as far as possible. We might share such information only for the following reasons -
- Trusted Third Parties: We may employ/partner other companies and people to perform tasks thus they will need to work on data provided by you for the sake of aiding our services, including for analytics, hosting and assistance with technical and administrative aspects of the service (including credit/debit card processing), and for general improvement.
- Law Enforcement: In order to adhere to national security and law enforcement requirements, we may share information wherever required to investigate, protect or action any illegal activities. We may have to cooperate with the government and/or law enforcement agencies, if and when required so that they can investigate illegal or fraudulent activities, potential threats to the physical safety of anyone or as needed by law.
- Merger / Acquisition: If Yellow Messenger is acquired by a third party, then there could be a transfer of your personal information.
Cookies & Data Collection
A cookie helps us keep track of your visits & activities on a site. It asks permission to be stored on your computer. Once you agree, the stored file or the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Our website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences that are stored on the computer after you agree. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to customise it to customer needs. Thus, we can provide you with a suitable experience as we monitor your journey through the site. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. A cookie does not collect information from your personal computer and is limited to the details you give us when asked. We are not responsible for the information collected by other websites that you may choose to navigate to when you click on certain external links provided on our website for the sake of referencing, attributing, etc. The scenarios where we ask for personal information are -
- We have forms on multiple pages of our website that present you with the option of either adding your details or declining to do so.
- If you’ve agreed to share your data previously but would like to discontinue to do so, you can tell us anytime.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.